i dookled it
no more
need to google it now
tag please or die
jenn says hi

この人わ私ですよ~!
The misadventures of the mishap-prone girl. That's her.
My name is Jenn!
I'm 15!
born 12th of February!
is a jack of all trades, she likes experimenting with many different crafts.
welcome to her crazy little world.


my personal blog my deviantart my flickr my twitter
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Monday 20 June 2011 @ 02:31
The Pink Usagi Manju
There once was a girl named Jennifer. This little girl owned an even littler girl named Haru-chan. Haru-chan was always curious and loved sweet things, pink and riding Mr Carp. So you would imagine the ruckus caused by a box of usagi manju.

 Oh my... Haru-chan looks very happy today! I wonder what she's looking at...

 It's a beautiful box of usagi manju! How wonderful! Looks like Neko is into it as well!
Hold on a second, is that...

 OH MY GOODNESS, it's a pink usagi manju! Look how cute it is! Haru-chan loves it!

 Needless to say, Neko loves usagi manju as well, it's literally into the box.

 My my, Haru-chan sure is babying that little pink usagi, even taking it on rides on Mr Carp with her!
She looks so happy!...but...
There's something wrong with this picture, isn't there?

 The rest of the manju are gone! Who could possibly have took them?!
Come to think of it, Neko is gone as well...
I think... I think Neko ate them...
Do you think Neko ate them too?

 The little pink usagi sits quietly on Mr Carp, it's red beady eyes staring as if in deep thought into the distance.
Hey wait a second, do you see what I see?
You do, right?
Well then, what do I see?
There is something in Mr Carps mouth?!

 A peek into Mr Carp's gaping mouth proves it.
He ate the manju!
Haru must have been so preoccupied that she didn't notice Mr Carp sneakily scarfing the whole box down!
As Haru continues to panic in the background, Mr Carp silently munches his treat.

 Poor Haru-chan, she looks so frazzled!
"I couldn't find Neko..."
It looks like she still hasn't figured it out...
And our perpetrator got away scot free.

The End :)


 Teehee, these are the absolutely lovely Usagi Manju I purchased from Snowfern at TDA'11 two days ago~~ I bought 1 pink one and 3 white ones, and I got the most adorable packaging with it! So happy with them... Although, I wish I had bought much more at her store ;__; like the rose petal macaron! They would fit oh-so-perfectly into the Nendo's hands... (sulks) Ohwell, maybe I can ask her if I can buy them off her one day XDD At first I just wanted to take a couple of eating shots like I did with Azunyan and the taiyaki, but it turned into this random nonsense, HAHAHAHA.

Do you notice that Haru-chan had a different front hair part when she got flustered? She came with it, so I thought it would be fitting for that kind of situation. It was a last minute decision XDD I should have made the 春 sign on her head tilt, but too late now :P Actually, all the faces I used aren't originally from her... They're from other Nendos, but that's okay, riight? Hehehehehe~~~

Okay okay I'm sorry for bullying you Haru-chan, I just couldn't resist! (whoops my shadow was blocking her ;X) This is one of her original faces haha!

I promise that I will post more of my own crafts soon, but I'm just having so much fun with the awesome stuff that I bought! Yaay~~~ I hope you enjoyed this weirdo story!!!

I LOVE MR CARP SO MUCH.
Jenn(aha)
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2011 July 2011
recent entries

TDA 2011 みんあさん、こんいちわ~~~~
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS