i dookled it
no more
need to google it now
tag please or die
jenn says hi

この人わ私ですよ~!
The misadventures of the mishap-prone girl. That's her.
My name is Jenn!
I'm 15!
born 12th of February!
is a jack of all trades, she likes experimenting with many different crafts.
welcome to her crazy little world.


my personal blog my deviantart my flickr my twitter
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Saturday 18 June 2011 @ 07:11
みんあさん、こんいちわ~~~~
Hello thar everybody :) This is the first post of Dookled!Yaay :DD

To everyone who visits here, thank you so much for using a little of your precious time to read about the misadventures of this mishap-prone little girl ^^ She appreciates it greatly! Well, if you're here this early, there probably isn't much content up yet, but I'll get it all together soon, promise!

Now, as for why I made this blog... Well, it's because I don't have a blog specifically for my crafting/figure photography ^^;; I thought that at first, I might lump it together with my persona blog, but I figured it would be pretty messy, to say the least, so here I am! Also, it's because when I went to TDA for the very first time in my life (had an absolute blast there, more about that in a later post), the very nice dealers I talked to asked if 1. I was new to the doll/miniature business and 2. if I had a blog.

I've been dabbling around with clay and miniatures and sweets deco but haven't really done anything too serious with it, so I wouldn't call myself a newcomer, but I'm also not that experienced in the hobby yet. It is very enjoyable for someone like me to be able to make really cute little things, so as of now, I'm happy with experimenting and testing the waters (which is what I've been doing for the past 2 years... abit of a slow start, but I'm gearing up!) for now~ Which brings us to the first and foremost purpose of this blog - a place to share the results of my experiments for others to comment and criticize. Linking in with this first hobby is my self-proclaimed otakuism. I love lots of things Japanese, and am particularly enamoured with anime, manga and various facets of Japanese pop culture. Due to this, I am a proud owner of several Nendoroids :DD Good Smile Company is awesome, churning out cute little chibi poseable figurines that are adorable and so detailed and high quality and in so many different characters from the Japanese manga and pop culture scene. You just have to love them oh-so-much. I am the proud owner of several Nendoroids, ranging from a few girls from K-ON! to the HMO edition of Hatsune Miku to Black Rock Shooter and even cute TV mascots such as Haru-chan, the spring weather mascot that brings you the weather in Hokkaido. Pure cuteness.

So, bring the two together? It's a fantastic feeling, knowing that I can make cute props for my Nendoroid darlings to hold and eat and do whatever they want, in whatever size I need! Often, i's fun the have them model and show off my creations, or just pose them in various scenes and laugh my head off in the process :) To me,the possibilities are truly endless.

After this very long introductory blog post, I honestly do hope you stick around and listen to the misadventures of a blurpok, mishap-prone girl ^^

For now, またね!
Jenn(aha)

P.S. to answer 2. stated above, if you were looking for Jennifer's blog, I think you've just found it.

P.S.S. note; it's "I think" x33
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2011 July 2011
recent entries

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS